Sunday, April 11, 2010

Week 13 /April 11th

I think blogging student's work, if it is approved by the parent and the school, would be beneficial to show the internet world what your are doing in your classroom. I personally feel that when you post student's work on the internet (blog) it should be anonymous just for safety reasons.

Comments 4 kids
This week I read a story about a girl named Karen in New Zealand(I believe). She wrote about going to Australia and how it was very hot. She really liked her Mum's friend's house because it had an air conditioner. The story was very descriptive and interesting.

Comments 4 Teachers
This was my comment to Dan Carver:
I am still working on my degree in secondary ed. and believe that this profession does not need to be beaten down with testing, and the overwhelming stress level when testing comes around each year. I couldn't imagine worrying about if my student's test scores aren't "just right" that my teacher evaluation will be effected. Still loving the blog! Keep up the good work! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment