Sunday, March 14, 2010

Week 9 Post

ALEX
This week I studied the ends and outs of of the Alabama Learning Exchange (ALEX). This site was very interesting in that its focus is on educators sharing ideas and lessons plans. ALEX provides links for teachers, administrators, and students. Also, the site offers course of study for all subject areas. If you go to the site it starts by giving you eight different choses(course of study, web links, lesson plans, search, personal workplace, professional learning, pod cast treasury,and help).
I was very intrigued by the site. I noticed that when I become a teacher it will help me to see what other educators from all over the state are doing in their classrooms. I also think it is a great site of teachers because it goes by the Alabama Course of Study. I will definitely use this site!

2 comments:

  1. I also enjoyed learning about ALEX. I think this site will help future educators.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, ALEX is an excellent source of information for teachers statewide. What a great tool. I'm sure that I too will use ALEX when I become a teacher.

    ReplyDelete